Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Busy Weekend!

I am so sorry that I didn't update my blog yesterday. I had a bit of a crazy weekend with the Hartlepool United vs. West Ham game on Saturday and my niece Abbie's dance competition on Sunday. Jason and I are getting ready to head out to the lake district for the rest of the week. I am going to be really lazy and instead of giving you an explanation I will give you a link to the Wikipedia entry for the lake district so you can read more about it. I will be sure to take a lot of photos and fill you in on everything next week.


This was kind of a last minute opportunity so we have been busy getting things straightened out so we can leave for the week.

Also, remember to read my column on Anglotopia tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's such a gorgeous place. Enjoy yourself!

David Murray said...

I've just realised that I posted a comment on Anglotopia instead of this one. They'll wonder what it's all about! So here it is again.

What a marvellous blog you have here. I love the description of struggling to come to terms with England - having on many protracted visits having myself had to learn Chicago (and other places).

Being Cumbrian born I'm looking forward to reading the description of your first visit to our Lake District - the Most Beautiful Corner of England!

Welcome to England.