Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween from Count Dogula

Be afraid, be VERY afraid...

The very distinguished Count Dogula
Count Dogula flashes his fangs!
He may be a vampire, but he is also a gentleman
Showing those fangs again!
I vant to suck your blood and lick your face!

This is actually a child's costume set, it was only £4 at Tesco (kind of like the British version of Meijer) and he already had the fangs! I was surprised that he didn't try to shake off the cape, he just pranced around in it like it was no big deal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK those are adorable. But Meijer? Where are you from? Michigan?

Lisa Coulson said...

Yes, as a matter of fact I am from Michigan. I used to work at Meijer as well when I was in high school.

Anonymous said...

omg! i forgot you worked at meijer in high school!!! :D nice flash back memory

love the pup, wish i could give him a squeeze

and a treat